Saturday 19 January 2013

Final Shows! Two shaky Iphone videos of the last performances of Cinderella on Jan 2nd


Hi all!

Hope you are able to enjoy the snow today and it doesn't spoil any of important plans. I know the Finch School people are rehearsing today at the Broadway for their shows tomorrow! 

I also hope that Phil and Tim have managed to pick up the door truck they are borrowing from Arc. I can just imagine the two of them dragging it across the Abbey Green! Fingers crossed they got it and themselves to the theatre in one piece!


Just a little thing - on the last day of performances of the panto - the young companies came together for the day and watched each other in the show!

It was lovely to see them enjoying their own show from the audience. They loved watching each other and were amazed by the dress!!

I captured some of it on my iphone. Its a very shaky and amateurish little video but hopefully reminds people of the fun and is a little memory for everyone!

Here is the link:

http://youtu.be/po3kcyuR2uM


Also - I took a short video of some of our lovely mums talking about their and their kids' involvement in the show.
Again please forgive the wonky camera skills!

http://youtu.be/sjq1924pIDs


Enjoy! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to my father who stated to me about this
webpage, this web site is really awesome.
Here is my web-site :: online slot real money

Anonymous said...


When I originally commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on every time a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the exact same comment. Perhaps there is a way you can remove me from that service? Cheers!

Carole Pluckrose said...

Hi there -
I am sorry you get 4 emails everytime there is a comment - what a pain. Unfortunately this is not something that I manage here - as i do not have your notification settings. Its likely at your end and maybe best to switch off notifications totally?
Sorry I can't be of more help