Sunday 11 November 2012

And from the Team - Posts from our tiny Mice and our Fairy Godmother! Director's Blog 10


Ella  Kelynack  - (Brie the Mouse - Chorus Team 1)

Hello its Ella ,also known as Brie the mouse,Team 1. I am really enjoying panto rehearsals. I love lerning the dance steps and I can't stop singing the songs.
I am even enjoying Owens warm ups for some very strange reason! I enjoyed meeting the principles.I love being a mouse at home. My mum shows me the videos. My favourite one is the one with all of the principles in (especially the ugly sisters!). I have made lots of new friends and I am looking 
foward to coming again tomorrow night. See you tomorrow!
Freya Michael ( Cammy the Mouse - Chorus  Team 1)
Hi there, it's Freya otherwise known as Cammy the Mouse, TEAM 1. I've really enjoyed the blogs because I get to know what's going on when we're not there. The team is great, the dancing is fun (but the warm ups are brutal!!) and I'm learning so much. I'm looking forward to working with the principals this week. The mice have a great time running around and helping Cinderella at the same time. See you all very soon.



No comments: