Saturday 8 December 2012

Gabrielle Mason On Panto: Team Captain Young Company One: Blog 3

Gabrielle Mason
Hey there everyone, its gabrielle group one team captain. Firstly I have to say it has been amazing working with such lovely and talented people. Everyone has worked so hard and I am glad to be part of it. Each show everyone improves so much and all the rehearsals have paid off. 

On the first ever audition we got told about 160 people auditioned for the kids parts and I thought there was no chance in being one for those 16. But look were I am now!

When my mum told me I got in I was at school and I was smiling for the whole day. I remember on the last rehearsal where both kids groups were together, we made our video diary. It was very sad that we are all leaving each other but I'm sure we'll meet up soon. Me and all of group one have lots of fun every single show and I'm sure everyone else does. Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow x

Editor's Note: Both Young Company Teams will spend the whole day of Jan 2nd together - and watch each other's shows and party!!! 

2 comments:

Carole Pluckrose said...

Gary Mansfield @mizogArt
My daughter went to @BroadwayBarking Cinderella with the school yesterday & loved it. Go along & show support to your local theatre if poss!

Carole Pluckrose said...

Marie Jonesposted toBroadway Barking December 5
I came along to your theater with my sons nursery class from st josephs school, we all had a fab time thanks for a great show the kids loved it x